The Fire Academyspan>has access to your website in accordance with the free act of April 4, 2019. o accessibility of digital websites and mobile applications of public entities. Experience on the application to the website Akademia Pożarnicza.
- Website publication data:
- Last major update data:
The website is compliant with the Act on the Accessibility of Digital Websites and Mobile Applications of Public Authorities.
- Declaration expired on:
- The declaration was last reviewed and updated on:
Basic declaration based on self-assessment.
Feedback and contact details
- Simon Siedlecki is responsible for considering the comment and in detail.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (22) 56 17 797
Everyone has the right:
- submit comments on legal issues or its elements,
- report the possibility of accessing a digital page or its element,
- request for additional information in a different form.
The request must include:
- contact details of the accompanying person,
- indicating the page or page element it concerns,
- indication of a convenient form of sharing information, if access is required in the form of providing available information.
The application should be considered, charged within 7 days. If this assurance or the provision of access in the form is not possible, it will be made within 2 months from the date of notification at the latest.
Complaints Guidance i
You can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority or by e-mail to the following address:
- Supervising body: Fire Academy
- Address: ul. Słowackiego 52/54
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: (22) 56 17 332
A complaint may also be submitted to Ombudsman.
Description of entering the building and going through security:- access to the entrance to the building of the Fire Academy: Building 01 of the Fire Academy at ul. J. Słowackiego 52/54 – entrance from ul. st. J. Słowackiego through the pass office of building 01. Building 02 Fire Academy at ul. H. Siemiradzkiego 2 – entrance from ul. st. H. Siemiradzki through the pass office of facility 02. All passages on the premises of the Fire Academy are controlled by the Access Control System.
Description of corridors, stairs and elevators:
– building A – gym – entrance access from the outside from the side of the inner square. Building B – access to classrooms “R” and “Z” it's a pity that it doesn't apply to the building. Other additional floors. building C, ground floor – in the hall there is a stair platform for transporting disabled people on wheelchairs available for access to sanitary facilities, lecture halls (“T”, “W”) and lecturers per student. Other additional floors. Building D – a garage and a unit belonging to the firefighting unit and the area